The Ravi 2.0 by FireBooth was built for maximum portability, transport and quick set-up.
The manual tilt camera feature makes it easy to take great photos.
Ravi 2.0 is made of aircraft-grade aluminum to protect valuable hardware from getting damaged.
WHAT COMES WITH THE PHOTO BOOTH SHELL? GLAD YOU ASKED 😉
- The Ravi 2.0 breaks down in 6 pieces.
- Base Plate
- Printer Pole
- Printer Plate
- Main Bottom Pole
- Main Top Pole
- Top Head Unit
*** Printer cover sold seprately. Why? Because you have the choice of choosing your own printer for this booth. 😉
COST SAVINGS BY DOING IT YOURSELF
- We provide you with a list of recommended hardware you will need to complete your photo booth.
- Support and expert advice just in case you get stuck!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN PHOTO BOOTH SOFTWARE
- Take our recommendation on photo booth software or since you are building the booth yourself you will have the freedom of choosing your own photo booth software!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN DSLR CAMERA
- Choose any DSLR camera to work with your photo booth. We recommend a Canon T5 or better.
WORKS ONLY WITH A SURFACE PRO 3 OR SURFACE PRO 4
- If you already have a Surface Pro 3 or 4 then you are on your way to a new booth! We recommend a Surface Pro 4 Windows 10.
- Photo Booth Shell: 13″x 14″x 7″
- Screen Cut Out: 9-3/8″ x 6″
- Base Plate: 15″ x 21″ with 6″ x1-1/2″
- Lightweight only 15lbs